Wednesday, July 21, 2004

demam afundi?? definitely NOT me!



date: 20 July 2004
time: 12ish pm

hehhehe.. somebody sure is in denial :P

hallooOOooo.. halloooOOoo frens.. long time no see :))

AFUNDI ADAM!
AFUNDI ZAHID!


they're good.. reallyy...

yeah im not asleep yet.. got some work to finish..and somebody will get a bash from me tomorrow morning.. marah betul aku... but i'll be publishing this post hopefully tomorrow.. malas nak tarik cable.. damn i shud start my wireless project asap.. but the ingredients takde lagi.. that will cost more money..aarghhh... anyways.. since thers nothing (yet) good on TV.. i had to settle on Akademi Fantasia's diari.. :)) and they (adam and zahid) are whom i will vote for (when my phone is unbarred..hehhehe)

nothing much happened since i last posted an entry..

oh yeah i just (finally) did my passport.. wat a relief! my old passport with a pic of a funny looking weirdo has been discarded.. hehhehe.. the main thing here is that the whole process took me less than 1/2 an hour.. i'll lay out the tips in the next posting laa..

already sleepy but hafin a dose of ickus before i retire..

till then

night night

cau cincau

No comments: