Monday, May 23, 2005

evening everyone.. im still awake!!!!




im at home!!!!!
dah 3 hari dah actually..

tomorrow will be back in kl.. maals gileee gue :(

am actually back for my old and good fren's wedding:
congratulations to lina ahmad & rafely
semoga berkekalan ke anak cucu.. aamin

weedad dah setel
lina pun done
me? me? me?
waduhhhh ku kena carik calon segera nih...
*sigh* if only it was that easyy.

ehhehehh i can still wait
blom panic lagii
biar errrr dot lepas dulu
im still okay wif that.. i thinkla...

adeiiiiiiiiiii am sooOOOOoo sleepyyyyyyyyy
waiting for my songs to finish downloading...on dialup some more!!
my mom will kill me when she gets the phone bill next month.. hhehehehe..

as for mah bali pictures..well..
i haf to tapis tapis
and maybe need to airbrush here and there.. :P
isma, ill share wif u the pics bile hang cuti balik semenanjung ok

till then
nite2 everyone
cau cincau

No comments: