Friday, June 24, 2005

hi ther
told ya i'll be back..
i sooOoo feel mad right now..
at everythinggggggggggg
heeshhhh
feel like cursing every second
actually...
today started quite bad for antusemut
i woke up with a splitting headache
maybe because of the bad news i recieved the day before
one person pulled out from the trip
quite sad though
the company is great - fun :(
im still disappointed
then i went to a client site
met up with this annoying woman
met her before
so i was prepared
i was cool and calm at frst..ceewah
but in the middle i blew up
huahauhaua
i can actually hear only me myslef and i talking
can u imagine
)&$)@)($.. shes so fuckin' rude
in the middle of the discussion
she can actually talk to somebdy else
about something else
and didnt haf the courtesy to even say excuse me
thats one of the many annoying habits antusemut hates about her
and the giggles..
omigodd..
u feel like stuffing ur ears with as much earplugs as possible
heheheh
wow i feel like wriintg a poem..
tsudenly his reminds me of a maniac fren who is soooOOooo good in his writings
im pretty sure gaban agrees with me on this..
wish i can write as good as him
.............................
hmm i forgot to mention that im hafing my pms..
well i am at the moment
so everbdy stay away
being a year older nih makes me edgy pulak
not that i noticed
realllyyyy
feels the same.. ewahhhh
btw its still no too late to wish me happy birthday
if only i had a rich husband
i could have asked for a fixed forever monthly 5-figure salary as a birthday gift
malas betul aku nk bekerja
huahuahuaauhauah
im going crazyyyyyyy
and the thot of meeting up the annoying lady tonight is driving me even crazierr
aaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
$^(^$@)*@)$&_(@&$_@$&_
demmit
i hafto stop for now
tetiba my head rase ringan
might be the side effect ofthe nasi beriyan i had for lunch tadikk
now i feel hungryyyy

adikku if and when ur reading this
sorry for blowing up on u sat tadi
well u caught me at the wrong time
:P

till then
ill be back
trust me
cau cincau

p/s: nana chau wher ruuuu??

No comments: