Friday, August 19, 2005

The half-blood prince



morning!!!!

i know i know its way way way too early for me to blog.. but this cant waitt:

I CAN NOW START READING THE NEW HARRY PORTER BOOK..YEAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

thanks to my lovely, cute, adorable, gorgeous, humble, pretty, super nice sister, she let me read it first!!!!
so now the precious book is in my room, since yesterday actually, waiting to be read..

hehehe

i still hafnt open it yet, i only took the cover off, then thats it..

sayanggggggg nak bacaaaaaaaaa okay... nanti abish and then i haf to wait until god knows when for the next book to come out.
how how how??!!

but of course after (very much) thinking and since the sister is waiting for me to finish(!), ive decided to start fresh on Saturday morning.. cant wait..
wish me luck :))

and for nana ariesha, take this ----> :P i can findout on my own thank u very much

check this out. i like!

till then
happy working on a friday morning
cau cincau

No comments: