Tuesday, September 20, 2005

its beginining to feel a lot like sneezing... ah choo!!





*cough* *cough*
im feeling sick..
the time of the year is back..
the time wher ill be sick -- coughs and running nose...
isk isk

however, this time i strongly believed it was initiated by the oort's express ride huhuuhu

anyhoo
awhile back i was in the ladies room
skali 'ter'pandnag muka sendiri dlm cermin
mak aihhh
who is that staring back at me (ccewahhh macam dr lirik lagu je :P)
are those bloodshot eyes mine!!
horrorifying at first

but slowly i began grinning..

i was already imagining myslef getting two days MC from the frendly neighborhood doctor

next thing i know i already saw myself plonked on my comfy tilam while playing wall street trader and the telly is showing some foreign soap opera.. best best

but lepas tu out of the sudden i was thinking..

WHAT AM I GOING TO EAT, IM SICK, SAPE NAK MASAK UNTUK AKU NIH??!!

cehhh turn off betul
must be because of me fasting today.. hehhehe

somehow this reminded me of tom hanks in "You've Got Mail" <-- one of my fav movies!! at that time tgh gile IRC :P

i want(!) i do want someone like that.. isk isk.. someone to tend for u when ur sick.. paling penting someone yg bawakkan makanan or better cooked it (the food) himself.. huuhuuuhh

*big sigh*

yong stop daydreaming!!!!

so many pending work-related thingee to complete
but seriusly i tell ya, procrastination is (definitely) my middle name

malas malas malas

i need a break
i need vacation
*sigh*

haf a good day frens!

No comments: