Saturday, June 12, 2004

agent antusemut??




hiyiiii frens..

im back in the comfort of my notebook.. hehehhe

just now i 'hanged' out wif my sister and sekejap with my brother (and his getting-on-my-nerve-today gf) for a so-called my birthday celebration..NOT!! heheh macam normal outing je..

anyways.. i felt like an agent today.. my brother's agent.. he has signed up for two tournament already.. thanks to me and dot..hehehhe.. my brother nih is a football freak.. be it playing the real game, watching the game or the eGame... so seeing his potential..so he says laa.. we urged him to enter.. so he'll be competing in some tourny at Sunway Pyramid.. i believe in conjunction with euro2004..

the first one will be tomorrow.. and the next one will be next week.

for further details.. go to Sunway Pyramid.. hehehhe..

*sigh* mannn im still thinking bout how it sucks to go to the office on weekends. but as a matter of fact i'm going tomorrow.. i HAVE TO! the place i was tumpanging for the past one week is not yet (back) in order.. the owner is coming back this monday.. aaarghh.. malasnyeee.. actually ive made mahself really extremely comfy.. i activated an extra port.. my phone is up and most importantly ive even setup my PC.. now all of that has to go :( malas malas..

enuf of the babbling.. i gtg.. need to get ready for the first euro2004 match.. kwang kwang kwang.. am i kiddin mahself.. better i get my beauty sleep.. okay okay... i mightt haf a peek of figo kejap.. then i go to sleep.. heheh

till then

cau cincau

No comments: