Wednesday, December 22, 2004

helppppppp!!!

cow meng ngaaaaaaaa..

aiyoo aiyoooo.im sooOOo bloody bored right now.. my mind cant think.. *sigh* i think its jammed somewher... gileerrrr...

im no programmer.. but lately ive been playing around with codings.. but.. well in my case, its called..scripts.. so im palying around with the scripts.. scripting.. scripter...
and failing miserably..

aarghhhhhhhhhhhhh..

it sure gives me headachess..

at night..
if im not dreaming about treasure hunting, then i'll definitely be dreaming bout this scripts..
soo damn tiring i tell ya..

arghhhhhhhhhhhh

now for my own self personal record :P, lets summarize wat 'interesting' things ive done over the past last weekends, *gaban take note: i wsnt lying :P

1. first weekend - my cousin (of the same age mind you.. *sob* *sob*) got married in Ipoh.. she looked veryyyy lovely but i was very dressed down.. hahhahahaha actually more of being out of place.. I felt like hiding under the big table.. no shining shining..i didnt even bring any baju kurungs.. of course my muther freaked out.. :P what to do.. my mistake..tak cukup bawak baju to be picked out by mumsie dearest...

2. 2nd weekend - cari makan treasure hunt, kl- melaka.. *sob* *sob* we lost... again.. this time.. terribly.. since we didnt win anything, we made up for it by stopping by the next day at the A'Famosa Water World... although our wallets burnt even deeper, we had a ggrrrreeeattttttttt time... best bestt.. the slides were scaryyyy... i think my size made the way down evennnnnnnnnn faster.. scarier.. rase macam nak tercampak keluar especially at the bends... heheheh.. considering the fact i went with dot, leman and my brother... hmphh.. semua kicik kicik..

this coming new year im going to BUkit Merah Laketown resort pulakk.. hahahahah..can't wait to go down the slides that i missed during the last visit.. yeehaaaaaaaaaaaa..

darnnn im alreay in my holiday spirit mood... :))

3. last weekend - another cousin kawin pulakk (also of the same age but exception case since he's a he) .. haiiiiii everyone seems to be rushing to get married these days.. heehehhe.. i would have toooo if i had the right calon.. (considering my unstopping climbing age) *sigh*

end of recap..

now where are the support guys when I need themmmmmm... aaaarghhhhhhhhhhh... ive been waiting for their reply mail since morning!!!!!!

i better go..
need to continue thinking..

cau cincau

No comments: