Thursday, December 23, 2004

the phantom and antusemut...

the phantom and antusemut...

everybodyyyyyyy take cover!!!!!

heheh my angin kus kus is back! yeah as usual im blaming it on PMS.. which is is..

anyways..

im in a nostalgic mood right now.. hehehehe..im listening to my new ehem ehem love songs CD..

huahuhaua.. i cant believe it mahself either.. i only noticed bout the love songs when my bos looked at the CD casing and said 'wahh love songs'..

i 'accidently' bought it yesterday..

i was happily browsing thru a rack of CDs which was stated 2 for 9.90.. and boy i was fooled.. it ws only for the top rack... tipuuuuuuuuuuuuuu giler.. anyway as i was about to pay for the CDs which i initailly still want at 9.90 per CD, this song - Nothing's gonna stop us know (of course at that time i dont even remeber the title) was playing in the background.. I paused sikijap and then only it hit me.. heyyyyyyy this is from the mannequin movie!! which was introduced to me by si gaban.. and memories mase kat skolah came flooding back.. ceewahh... now im 47 rinngit poorer with only 1 set of CD.. darnn.. not good for an avid supporter of pirated CDs... aaarghhhhhh..

and before that MPH succesfully made me even more poorer.. this on the first day of payday!!! i wanted to get a book for a fren.. and ended with another two for me self.. now I have two RM5 vouchers which can get me only a quarter of a book for free.. anybody wants to donate their vouchers?? :)) *sigh* I do have a weakness when it comes to buying books.... lomah lomahh.. and one of the new book - Dan Brown's Deception Point even made me missed my KLCC stop.. luckily only terlajak sampai Ampang Park.. hehehhe..

actually, the truth is all that money spending resulted from me hafing to wait for the standby tickets for the 845 pm show for Phantom of the Opera.. since 6pm!

i was rather sceptic when mimi ajak tengok.. i even forgotten that i actually liked the phantom of the opera song..

but wot can I say..

it was worth the waitin' and queuin'!!!!

i cant believe im saying this but i really like like like the movie!!

aishah whom we were celebrating, birthday.. even asked at the start of the movie.. "nih nyanyi nyanyi je ke.. takde cakap cakap ke" heheheh... aishah aishah.. ceewah.. :P hope you enjoyed the movie cos i sure did..

so go everyone and watch it!!

and for once if you guys must know, (for this kind of movie) I didn't even doze off.. not even a single sleepiness in my blood at that time.. surprising eh.. i still cried though.. cant help it.. it was a sad part.. :P

till then
cau cincau

No comments: