Friday, November 11, 2005

esok hari sabtu





wher o wher are u my PMS darlin..

ive been angry, more of furiously angry since yesterday afternoon and ive no one/thing to blame!!

i practically exploded yesterday, meeting's at 4, arrived @430!!!!! tell me who will not be disturbed by this.. no ethics at all.. one of them even had the nerve to say SHE aparently cant make it although she had confirmed in the morning... itupun it was i who called to check.. at least she cud haf informed me earlier.. (^)*$&@)&$)(@*(*$

i know i shud haf been calmer, well I cant.. no i rephrase.. im tryng to not lose my temper.. that quickly.. hehehe

and just now,
thers this new person who so the very making me annoyed.. thats it.. he will be blacklisted until he finishes his 1000 deeds.. :P

adeiiii

im sorry for the rants

but some ppl just gets on my nerves

you ass.....

bence benci benci

belia benci orang bangang

*^%#*@!&%$^(*@^)&$@)($*_)*@$

itu utk smlm and baru sat nih

waduhhhh

why do i haf to be such a biatch at times..

i cant help it
my temper is veryyy ugly
im sick <-- excuse

okay okay i'll get the anger management movie :P

grrrrr

two things i know for sure..

be nice to me, ill be extra nice back
mess wif me, i'll mess wif u back BIG time punyeeeeeee!!!!



haf a nce weekend everyone
open houses and free flow of food, here i comee hehehehe

going off now
cau cincau

No comments: