Saturday, February 17, 2007

omigod!!
somebody pls put sme senses in me.
i still feel like bitching about this person who is driving me crazy

the person finally resigned
no need for the heart to heart talk
of course i feel bad

anyhoo
i never badmouthed her in front of my boss
never i tell you
i always try to backup her as much as possible especially when my boss tells me shes useless (okla not that direct tapi lebih kurangla maksud dia)

and u know wat i get
she actually told my boss one of the reason shes quiting is that she cant stand her supervisor

yes me!
bloody hell
yes i sometimes cant understand me as well but at least i get things delivered

im not even giving her a lot of work
ye la bagi pun bukannye boleh siap pun
sejuta seribu alasan
so dont tell me about overloading here with work lady
adela skali skala kasik keje yg banayk dah mengelabah

kesian her new employer
not that she cant do her job
but very slow
mcm kura kura
and also have very bad english

from wat ive been hearing, it seems that she'll be migrating out of the country
hope she'll do well
with her pervert fiance or i'm guessing husband-to0be?

now i seriusly cant stand her
im being veryyyyyyyyyy hostile
i cant help it

i just gave her a few task to do, most of iit are handover documents la
itupun boleh cmplain
im soo like confused

okay
gtg still got work
but need to get this thing off my chest
still tak legaaa

isk iskk


No comments: