Friday, October 19, 2007

unfinished pre-raya posting

........

two more days and its raya
im going back afterwork..
pls pls pls jangan jam..
my dad is driving so i cannot,no i MUSNT tertidur :P
and no i dont know how to drive his car. like i said i only know how to drive my car..huhuhoh
oh but now i can also drive my sister's car..

actually not feeling of beraya-ing.
2nd raya without my beloved mother
and some more we finally got our vitamin b. i feel rejuvenated already.. heheh..
but so veryy sad not able to share with my mum
ok sebak sekejap :*(
anyways like my sister said takpe boleh perabih kat diaorg :P

i still havent written an appreciation note to my boss yet
i did told him that..im still composing something..
so he gave me a short talk bla bla bla
until one part that kinda caught me offguard (tipu sebenarnye)
"..crazy tantrum so there's still room for improvement.."

I.DO.NOT.I.REPEAT.I.DO.NOT.HAVE.A.CRAZY.OR.WHATSOEVER.TANTRUM

:p

1 comment:

Nana said...

yes you do. :P

hehehe...