Saturday, April 12, 2008

hallooooOOOOOOOooo halloooOOOooo

goshhh.. 3 months have past for year 2008 and my last post was in december!! early december!!

i guess theres nothing much interesting for me to share *sigh*

im supposed to do my appraisal which was supposed to be submitted yesterday tapi sangat bloody malas. so why not do some blabbing eh

so for my own record, what did i do hmmm *sigh again*
in no particular order:

1. ina inot got leman nintendo wii. we luv. anyone wants to comeoverf for a wii party let me. we have looooooots of wii party games heheh
2. i got myself a nintendo ds lite. ina bought one soon after heheh
3. we got charlie brown, the cat #2. he now has more fur. and hiro has grown up but not yet a man.
4. went to an all expense paid for trip to langkawi (with ina inots in laws family)
5. our company had its annual dinner (after so many years) and i won the best creative "costume" again.

is that all??? my life's not that interesting eh..

hmm my brother is gettign engaged in 2 weeks time.
and im still fat. adeiiiiiiiii..

i need an island retreat.
pstt i already have my own snorkelling mask, fin and even a wet bag. it was meant for the langkawi trip which i thought (i repeat: i thought! isk isk) pulau payar to be in the itenerary.

oraity then
nothing much for me to babble..
so bloody boringg..

wher r thou my hemsem prince. i so need to be saved and swept to a tropical island now!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bluedynno said...

Hah... idup lagi kau Yong. Lama tak dengar citer. Aku dah pindah Kerteh, masuk Carigali, keje kat offshore.