Tuesday, December 23, 2003

aaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh


uwaaAAaaa

uhuk uhukk..

jus got back from the ladies..

my face is as red as rudolph's noseeeeeee..uwaaaaaaaaaAAaaaaa..tried cooling it off wif tap water..takleh.. still merahh..even my Hazeline Snow moisturising cream pun is of no help (at all!!)

i can only think of two things which mite have caused this redness:

1. going to sleep without washing off my face mask yesterday

I terslept..sampai pagiii!!! hehehhehe the first minute i was watching the Kumars (after blogging offline - see the previous entry), the next thing i know it was alredi 0645am!! hmmm but the TV was off!! nways while getting ready for work, didnt notice anything red pun on my face..aderla sikti..biasela blemish..tapi cantik okay cam biase je..ahakss..

2. this morning's sunlite

i went to pay my citibank bills..bypass klcc and took the lrt staright to ampang park..hehehe.. had to walk further a bit sbb lift bangang tu rosak!! err then i stop jap kat kedai makcik jual breakfast depan lrt stesen tu, lama gak since i was asking my fren (on the fon) wat she wanted..

thats about itlaa but by that time i felt my face being hot dah..yeah and i thot sbb byk sgt jln in the morning and it will wear off but until la still merahh..uwaaaAAAaaaaaa... i wish i dont haf to go out for lunch sat lagii (so that my face can cool off) but kena sbb im joining this lady, this lady, this lady, this lady and this lady's dept birthday party... (yup i menyibuk)..but now how?? aduuuUUUssss.. kena tahan je la nampaknyee..

am signing off laa..my face cam itchy..very uncomfortablee and panas..*sigh*

oh btw i got the OUTKAST CD: Speakerboxxx/ The Love Below alredi!!!! wellllllllll..i hafnt actually listened to all but from wat i heard sikit2 tu, i only ripped Hey Ya.... hmm i gif the review laterlaa..let me listen first eh..

cau cincau

No comments: