Friday, December 26, 2003

*cough* *cough*



*clearing throat* adeiiiiii im sickk..hafin a cough and my throat is very2x uncomfortable..could be of all those keropoks that i ate yesterday..

anyways.. watched a movie bout Santa last nite and only then it hit me that i forgot to do my wishlist this year.. here goes..

dear Santa,
I only wish that the world is at peace and everybody has food to eat...

love,
antusemut


hahahhahahahahahha u so nice one eh yong..heheheh..not really.. what i really wont is..okay lets try again..

dear santa,

hi how ru? ges u must be tired and resting by now..anyways i,antusemut wish that i could have any one of the following as my christmas new year pressie:

1. the Latest Sony VAIO notebook; or
2. a Tungsten | T3; or
3.


shaiitt i got bored thinking what i wanted so i went blog-hopping instead..and i guess what i found out at this lady's blog..its boxing day todayy..and that means my sister cuttiiiiiiiiiii arinihh..heheeh...dont haf the heart to call her yet..she must be sleeping at this hour of time (normally) *sigh* karang laa i kacau herr..its such a bore kt ofis ni ha..boring boring boring..and this cough..adeeiiiii..man somebody just sneezed..gosh i can feel the air2 terpecik..yucks!!

im signin off sat..insyaAllah petang karang if im still bored i ramble some more (for my own satisfaction, mind you..not!!)

cau cincau

No comments: