Friday, December 19, 2003

work oh work oh work..


date: 18 December 2003
time: 11:00pm

~ offline mode ~

I - I - I brought work home today!!! uhuk uhuk.. i cant believe im even sayin it...it has been ages since i did that..ive matured enough to fall for that..darnnnn!! why yong why??!!! *big sigh*

yeah remember i told the other day..no it was (yesterday!)..that i'll be relaxing in the ofis sbb my sir mr boss is away..well well well..guess who got a workload of work today? me?!! and me and me??!! of all the days, baru arinilaa semua problem dtggggg.. not that I haf to solve the whole thing all by mahself (tk cukup power lagii) but im part of the teamm..ceewahhhh...

luckily due to my (lack of?) experiences i was able to juggle between problem-solving, blog-hopping, read/reply eMails and chatting conversing wif frenss SUCCESSFULLY...

hehhe *evil laugh*

actually the work (the one i brought home) is not yet finished.. distractionss ma... phone calls and then FRIENDS is on TV (watched it alreadyy but still laughin my head off at Joeyy..hehehe) here we go again..yong and her excuses.. i better finish it up.. somebodys going back early tomorrow.. Aragornn here i comeeee!!!!!!

okeh2 last2..jus haf to tell this before i sign off.. ehem ehem yours truly got 4 of 'em tickets for FREEEEEEEEEEE!! thanks to Wei Mee :)))

okeh ill talk bout it later..duhhhh yong

cau cincauu

psstt: ifa just sms-ed something bout LOTR: ROTK..am not listening!! hehhe yeah i bunch of them watched it alredi tadi...no way im gonna go for the spoilerss...yong tutup telinga!!...shaittttt...i haf a curiosity level as big as a...ntahlee but its very100x big..sabar yong sabar....

psst psst: oh btw before i forget, thers this one ladyy who very much likes attentionne has her very own blog...hhehhehehhe..pigi pigi..kasik dia itu pressur sbb dia ckp blog dia tk cukup cantik lagi to be updated..hehehehehhe

No comments: