Wednesday, September 29, 2004

hi its me again (brief side track: hehehhe anyone read this joke before wif this line??? damm funny)
anyways
its nearly 2 in the morning
yes im working tomorrow
but im not yet asleep
sebab
im busy downloading songs on my non-streamyx line
aaarghhhhh
so lembab
and im also catching up on frens aka fellow blogger's blogs
also on my non-streamyx linee
aaarghhh again
but i know aftot just updated her blog so she mite still be awake..
shsuya alsoo..
what are these girls doing up sooOOOoo latee
ceewahhh
i really gotta sleep
but not until my outkast-roses is 100% downloaded
if only i didnt misplace my pirated Outkast CD
*sigh*
so in the meantime
ill just haf to listen my newly downloaded ehem ehem lost lonely boys song - heaven over and over ad over again
till then

nite nite

No comments: