Wednesday, September 29, 2004

me eyes hurts :((



i was doing vorkk.. yes its been awhile (again) since i last brought vvvork homee... *sigh*

anyway, as i was typing furiouslyy..ceewahh.. suddenly i felt pain in my eye... of course i rubbed it.. and the pain definitely become worse.. uwwaaAAAAaaaa i think im gonna get a 'ketumbit' on my right eye... uwaaaaAAAAAaaaaa.. its been ages since i last got ketumbit AND I DIDNT EVEN INTAI ORANG BERAK.... darnnn.. but im not sure yet.. hafnt cheked in the mirror... its not good to look in the mirror at night.. hilang seriiiii.. ceewahhh.. actually.. im scared my imagination will wander.. hehhehehe...

KETUMBIT scares the shit out of me last timee during my boarding school years... it HURTS.. and ITS NOT NICE TO LOOK AT!!

antusemuts remedy:

1. tonyoh bawang putihhh <----- it hurts like crazyyyyy..very pedihh.. but rate of recoveryy: very very very fastt.. now i know why im no fan of bawang putih..

or

2. get rubbing oitment and tonyoh also at your mata (where the thingee is) <--- veryy messy and rate of recoveryy.. veryyyy slowww

or

3. when your advance enough (or just realized after gettin knocked on the head) go and GET MEDICINE PILLs (just asked for itu obat makan utk ketumbit) from the doctor or even pharmacyy <--- NOT MESSY and FAST RECOVERY...

hehhehe.. i was a bit slow back then.. but then again, when you're in boarding school, its not easyy to go to the clinic in the middle of the night.. :P

anyways, my eyes still hurts..

yeahhh ive been staring (a lot and longers hours) at my laptop scrin lately... and im damn sure its mimi's fault.. she was the one who intorduced me to ROCKET MANIAA!!!! and now i cant stop... i started playing aggressively while keepng my mom company in the hospital last Saturdayy..

oh btw.. my moms okay..yeah she just had an operation last Wednesday.. alhamdulillah shes recovering... :))

anyways as for rocket mania.. even when im not playing.. i keep on thinking and seeing of strategies to use.. heheh.. yeah im a freak when it comes to games i like... im a slef-confessed nerd.. darnn...

but it all came to a halt.. yesterday i got a very bad headache.. and my eyes hurt (not in-a-kind-of ketumbit like hurt yet).. so i decide to stop playing temporarily.. heheh.. yeah im blaming on the rocket mania game..

okayy.. i don think im sober enough to continue yapping.. :P but beyonce sure is giving good company.. shes on air now..

alamakk..actually i went online sebab i had to send some eMails.. muahahhaha.. i do need to FO-CUS..

oraity frens...

i gtg

nite nite..

No comments: