Tuesday, October 19, 2004

5th day of puasa



ahoy!
mah frens how ru?

i feel very groggy todayy... not enough sleep!!

yeszaaaaaa.. i am still hooked on the y!pp game.. aaarghhhhhhhhhh...
i slept at aroud 330 (had to force mahself to sleep) and woke up for sahur at 5! this time i tidur balik before subuh.. bad yong bad... too sleeepppyyyyyyyyy..

anyhoos i planned to ganti balik my sleep in the lrt but somehow although i was the first in line (had to wait for another 7 minits to achieve this!).. still penuh! so my first words this morning after keluar rumah was @#$&^@$ and that was unintentionally..

hmm about this y!pp.. i am thinking of subscribing it.. ive no idea how much yet.. i need to change my sword! eheheh.. but then knowin' me self.. eventually this addictiveness will fade away.... and i hope soon.. my previous craziness was on blogshares.. although i still check my shares frequently, but the interest has somehow subside.. *sigh*

thers 1 1/2 hours to go before i can go back.. ngantuk giler..

but cant wait to sail.. yeahooo :P

selamat berbuka

No comments: