Monday, October 25, 2004

on the 11th day of puasa...



oops!

i meant to publish this just a few minutes ago.. but the status has changed.. but i still will since ive typed it! i'll update the current status a bit later :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need a break
im so angry at the moment
and i felt like crying pun adaa

two things made me like this at this moment of time actually
and just to say i was very fine this morning!

first is about my last months claim
aaarghhhhhhhhh
ive planned so that i'll get it during this month salary
ive budgeted so that ill get it before rayaa
and ive already eyed on that wireless router thingee
but somehow the finance guy said they somehwat misplaced the form
%$#!^%#!&$&!^$#
but then again me after a few successful claims
took things for granted and did not even made a copy of itt!!!
aaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
baka' yong baka'

*sigh*

ive cooled off but only after some swearing took place (i cant help it.. dia terkeluar sendiri...grrr .. im so mad at mahslef too)
its after all bulan ramadhan
and insyaAllah im fasting today
but i haf to cut down my shopping nampaknye this month :(

now to the next issue
i think this is more sensitive
last time i was angry at this one person at 1128.. the entry is here
of course it has subside since then lagi
but then only today also around 11ish, i got some information..
it turned out this socalled friend of mine actually had lied to me. .. lied lied lied.. to me..
ishh so unbelievable
this fren is like sooo very nice
i think im not angry with the fren.. im somewhat dissapointed..
veryyyyy disappointed!

thank god the fren has moved..
if not i think i mite strangle the fren if we do bump into each other... takpun i'll give the fren 'the stare' .. but that wont look good on me will it.. hehehhehe

oraityy
houston, my mood is back to normal again.. :))

till then
cau cincau

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
status update:
the said form of my claim is actually tsk tsk tsk with my boss! he kept it for nearly a month! when i came to him with a new form, only then he told me that the claim is with him.. buried under a million pile of documents... when i asked why didnt he tell me??!!!

his reply was very short and sweet (wif a smirk on his face)..

"you didnt ask"

aahh my mr inicik bos.

luckily i wasnt fuming at the finance ppl.. if not i'll defnitely haf problem.. but it sure did took a whole lot of energy (and courage!) of tellin them that the form is wif me and its my mistake.. hahahhaha..

but still i (still) wont be getting the claim this monthh... aarghhhhh..


No comments: