Monday, October 11, 2004

it is nice getting eMail from long lost frens :)



its already lunch time and im sleeppyy..

am hafing monday fever ---> malassssssss :P

anyways..

Did you know that orang utan comes from the Malaysian word oranghutan which means man of the woods?

or you dont even bother?

ish ishh..

apparently i read this piece of information from the book i was reading.. hehehhe..

but the only thing that came to my shallow mind was wahhhh Malaysia masuk lagii dlm buku citer omputih!!

btw ive finished the book (kak wynn for ur attention).. it made me thinking of going for a master degree in mathematics.. hauhauhauahua.. yeah i must be out of my mind.. my calculative mind (ceewah) has gone rusty since i last took the advance maths paper which was in my first year kot.. u try and read the book la (and make sure you finish it!).. guarentee the mathematics in you will want to come out..

*yawn* i need some rest

cau cincau

No comments: