Monday, November 22, 2004

cuti sudah habis!!!



im back im back :))

im excited becos in a few minits time, dot will be picking me up.. thats means.. balik balik!! hehehe i hope she doesnt get lost again *sigh*

anyways u shud haf seen me this morning..

as usual im hafing my monday blues but this time its top with raya and holiday bluess.. :P
i dreaded coming to this office since yesterdayy.. no wait.. actually since raya.. heheh

actually i did drop by the office on Friday just to take my notebook power cable (yes i purposely left it in the office since i haf one at home but that too i forgot to bring along, so bascially i was notebook powerless since raya!...) and mann... the feeling of stepping into the office was worst.. seeing my colleagues working.. nyeh nyeh nyehhh..

darnn.. i thot i haf so many stories to tell... but then tetiba all excitement hilang pulak.. for no particular reason.. aisehhhh.. haf i lost my bloggers rambling skills... haf i? haf i? hmm good now i haf something to ponder upon..

ai yo yo..

i better go.. dots here

if it gets worst, ill just make up some interseting stories eh..

heheheh

cau cincau




No comments: