Tuesday, November 09, 2004

yeah i did it again..

i blew off.. big time!

im sobbing (veryy silentlyyyyyyyy) as im typing this..

ader cilaka who just pissed me off.. %$!#@%$#^!#@!&!!!

yeah i screamed at himm.... i cant help it.. he was getting on my nerves.. but it sure took a whole lot of my energyyy.. omgiod aku siap mencarut lagi depan dia..

and somebody had the nerve to ask me.. "why so nasty one.." of course aku mencarut balik but not sure dia dgr ke tak because my voice was already cracking.. :P

hehhehe.. okeh ive cooled off..

if someone were to call me know, my voice will definitely be as cool as nuthin ever happened... not sure bout the eyes though.. last time i checked it was still red and puffed.. yeah it looked uglyyyyyyyy..

okay

got to continue wif vorkk.. *sigh*

cau cincau

No comments: