Wednesday, November 24, 2004

soundofmusic in the morning



grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

this particular tune has been in my head since morning..
wif slightly different lyrics..

hint: here we go round the mulberry bush song...

this is where i want to be,
i want to be,
i want to be,
this is where i want to be,
so early in the morning..


am i sick or what... hmm my forhead does feel a bit warm..
but do i really like coming to work (so early in the morning) that much??!!! reallyy??!!!

:P

im a bit lost today.. my notebook has been taken away for repairs.. since im not sure when ill be getting a new one.. i just opted to report the cracks.. and the conseuqences, they had to take it away .. major parts replacement *sob* *sob* i nearly panicked this morning seeing that its missing from my desk... hehhehe...

aarghhhh.. the guy just called.. apparently the spare part they have doesnot match mine.. so ill be kissing my notebook goodbye for 2-3 days.. thats wot they promised but i bet it'll take a week.. uwaaaaaaaaaAAaaa...

but heyy its been awhile since i used my PC anyways :P

so haf a nice day everyone

cau cincau

No comments: