Wednesday, February 16, 2005

siapa pernah kena "gigit hantu"??

siapa pernah kena "gigit hantu"??



hi ther frens..

u know wot..

saya sangat rase mengamuk pagi tadi...

see.. its back.. i haf my fullest guts feeling that its coming back!!! soon!!!

nope! not talking bout the coming sunhunt 2005.. *hint* *hint* hehehhe

its my PMS..

so stay away people!

the first sign i got was this morning during a discussion..

can u imagine..

we were in a middle of a discussion.. its a one-to-one discussion mind you, when this guy got the call.. if u must know its from his boss and it was a business call.. so this guy went on talking and talking, but then he had the nerve to get up and disucss some stuff with his colleague and left me waiting..

so after a few minutes of waiting, i got up and showed my annoyed face.. fortunate for him to ntoice and said sorry plus hafing the nerve again to say that he had accidently forgotten bout me.. &%*&% dah hampir nak mengamuk dah aku mase tuu.. but i stayed on.. since he did say.. give me one minute..

so i went to the ladies and back.. and he was still not finished yacking.. tak boleh jadik nih.. this is like (felt) already sejuta minit nih. i actually waited a few miniutes more, then after a little bit of thinking, i stormed out without even ackonowledgeing him.. do u think i was being rude? i did felt bad but but this is shittyy mann... don't u think?

how does it relates to my PMS? well u still need something or someone to blame eh.. hehheh.. actually if it were'nt for my supposed to be PMS, i could have been more patient.. watdya think? nahhhh i don think soo also.. muahhahahaha

actually im not hafing such a good day today.. the skirt im wearing today has this not nice smell.. and i hate being in public with such a smell.. i do hope its just in my mind..pls pls pls.. but. damnn that is wat happens if you wash your own clothes.. handwash some more! :P.. it was dry though so im still wondering why its giving the not so nice smell.. li'll guess i haf to stick to sending clothes to the laundry lady.. *sigh* but im gonna try with using a softener first.. wish me luck eh!

gosh, its been awhile since i last did my ramblings..

yeahhh.. if you were to be thinking - she must have nothing interesting to story... then you are thinking right my friend.. hehehhe..

as usual.. malas malas malas..

for the past few weeks, ive been busy with work, finding a new place, moving to the new place, thinking bout the future (more of berangan.. heheh), gong xi fa cai and most importantly awal muharram.. new year.. must have new resolution eh..

anyways, moving into this new place was a big change for me.. u know after youve lived somewher for like nearly 3 years.. it was kinda sad to moveout of the place.. sortof already getting attached to it.. thats why you haf to read the who moved my cheese book.. i guess it'll help you to face changes.. didnt quite work wif me though.. hahahha.. agaknyelaaa

i don do well even with the word motivation.. it makes me sleeeEEppy :P im also a veryyyyyyyyyyy fickled-minded person and i always succumb to what ppl say.. more of a lalang.. but then again.. in the end i'll still think about it and make my own decision.. im not making any sense, am I?

*sigh*

i gotta stay focus.. F-O-C-U-S

lately nih, ever since pindah umah baru, by 10pm im already half dead. ngantuk gile.. either the surrouding is very comfy to easily feel sleepy or i haf a problem.. the first few days in the house was okay, then dot came over bringing a small plant.. the next morning both me and dot got lebam lebam, u know "kena gigit hantu", so i told dot it must be because of the plant.. and i insisted on putting the plant outside in the living room.. hmmm yesterday si bi was sleeping outside.. i better check wif her la eh to confirm..

btw, now im living with my brother and a fren.. my fren.. from work.. yes dont ask.. so far so good.. and i hope it stays good for a long time.. heheheh... the bad thing is that the place is veryyyyyyyyyy near to OU and IKEA.. i gotta save more money for shopping starting from next months gaji.. as of right now.. im already broke.. :((

but my shopping list is still long! somemore need to think of a housewarming thingee.. alhamdulillah the doa selamat was done awal2 dahh..

aiyaaa i gtg

lunchtime is nearly over.. i had my morning sandwich today since i already had roti canai mamak for breakfast.. i know.. bad yong bad..

till then

in case thers no more ramblings for this week, do have a nice weekend

cau cincau

No comments: