Friday, November 09, 2007

i have moved on

ok its 5! nak balik!!
but i need 5mins to blog
will be too lazy to do so at home..blerghh..

so very1000x unproductive today.
the only good thing i manage to achieve is finding this link from pakadib's blog.
and no, i have not finished my budget thing which im supposed to submit last few days
they are so going to kill me
i promise ill do it tonight!!!! insyaAllah

anyways
i need to log this

yesterday
direct quote from ina inot
she said "..menggelupur tengok laki orang"
hehe
yes she was directing it at me

wat happened was that..
i saw an old-used-to be very good fren
he was carrying his daughter
and i used to have a majorrrrrr (very big) crush on him.. O_o
and nak dijadikan cerita, i left my phone pulak at home
so had to borrows ina inot's
yes i can still remember his phone number huhuh
dropped ina and opah at the kedai and i double parked while yakking to him on the phone
i swear
i did not hear at all the very loud and long honking from the car which i blocked
if not i would have moved (and not waiting for the guy to knock on my window heheh)
ina inot told me about the honking later..

in short
I AM OVER THIS CRUSH OF MINE
I AM
I TRULY AM
I'VE MOVED ON (nothing to move on in the first place anyways..ehehe)
YES INA INOT AKU TAK TIPU
IVE ASKED MY HEART
I DIG MARRIED PEOPLE
BUT I DO NOT WANT TO BE MARRIED TO ONE
SINGLE-BUT USED TO BE MARRIED BOLEH
anyone got any calon's for me
hehehe

ok nk balik
sekarang jugak

cau cincau

No comments: