Friday, November 30, 2007

slow mo

its a bit gloomy on the outside from my window view today
and it sure is making me feel lazyyy (what's new? hehe) and sleepyyy
i feel like havin starbucks chicken finger sandwich heated please plus the 3in1 milo ais right now.. mm yummyyyy..

but noOOoo
cannot
i gotta to do work
boss just came by
and as usual
wants to rush things some more
its actually good for the company i thinkla
but it sure is not good for me
*big sigh*

anyways
anyone of you out there, malaysian specifically..
find that our road lights are now getting dimmer????
or i need to get my eyes checked o_O
tell me please tq

and ezz! if ur reading this.. we want updates.. ru too busy flying in and out of the country alreadyyy?? and where can we get these updates???

till then
have a great weekend everyone
im going for a wedding in felda tembangau (or tembango?) this saturday
then on sunday therell be a hunt..yeayyyy!!! wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing dimmer so far. maybe u kena check ur eyes dear.

and good luck on the hunt!