Wednesday, August 11, 2004

i feel stupid..



i was veryyy depressed yesterday..

and i still am.. that is until a few minits ago..

a good fren whom came over to use my notebook (and at the sametime bug me i guess) actually made me more relax and cooled down..

btw i was depressed because of my work/workplace and of course my salary...

i cant tolerate OFFICE POLITIC (that i think shud only be handle by UPPER mgmt, yeah stupid of me to think that way la kan), SWEET AND STUPID PROMISES, SLOWLINESS (LEMBAB), STUPIDNESS, SLOWLINESS, STUPIDNESS.. ($&@)%&)%&@

and to make things worst (yesterday), i met some old frens and while chit-cahtting they shared some bad experience they had with some ppl/team from the company im currently working in.. and i nearly fell out of my chair listening to all this... you should have seen my red ears... i tell ya it was not easy (at all) for me to keep a straight face.. and then again i was at that time depressed of this what... i did try to stand up for my company (ceewah) but failed miserably... *sigh*

*sigh* i cant think straight.. i hope this one week of cuti will boost up my errr work morality(??).. and i planned to do just that (i hope).. for the time being i'll just stay low for awhile..

)^$@)%^@)%(&_@#%*_+)*&(*$^)&@$_(@+))))($@)$* <- this is no ordinary pattern.. i wish i could swear more.. tapi penat dah..

okeh i got to continue wif my work.. seee i still got work... its just that tak cukup mencabarrr... i knwo already what to think and do and i know im damn good at it.. hehhehhe.. saje je tuhh.. i need that.. but seriously i need some new task that can make me think harder and feel the sense of panic...yes i need to be in the line of firee tq.... hehehhe

till then

cau cincau

No comments: