Wednesday, August 04, 2004

im already sleepyy


its past midnight and im still not yet in bed.. am waiting for my 'favoritest' (heheh) sister to come.. she got some interview at concorde and im not sure yet whether she wants a ride (with me n ifa) or just to crash at my place.. heeshh.. i don think i can wait up any longer.. pepandai la dia nanti.. after all she got the keys anyway..

actually i brought back my notebook today just so that i can play(buy/.sell shares) some more on BlogShares - Fantasy Blog Share Market but to my annoyance rupe2nye there are limited transactions per dayy.. marahnyeee akuuuu.. how shud i know.. :P

anyways i gtg wash my face and brush my teeth kalau rajin.. till then.. cau cincau

oh and look what i had achieved by merely typing out my username..hehhe

The University of Blogging

Presents to
antusemut

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Anonymous Commenting

Majoring in
Gossip
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:


Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

No comments: