Tuesday, August 24, 2004

congratulations to hanna&rizal on their wedding last weekend :))



hiiiiyi im back :))

ooo and regarding my previous depressing entryy.. thank youuuuuuu very much for all the concerns and wise advises frlm frens.. veryy much appreciated..

it has been more than a week when i posted that entry, so basically im (supposed to be) geared up for my work and any future udertakings.. ceeewahh :))

so how was my trip to hong kong??

it wasss grrreattt! not a pure shopping trip after all.. :( more of a tour visit.. which meanas not enough time for shopping.. though i did not buy as much stuff as dot, byk gak duit aku abis... a bit confusing though sbb last minit shopping with sore feet... tapi mmg tak acii... baju2 kecik semua murahh.. heheheh...

actually im hafing some sort of a rift with my sister.. so dot if ur reading this, (since i still cant call out) pls call me and pujuk me for reconciliation tq!

till then

cau cincau

No comments: