Tuesday, January 06, 2004

aaaarrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aarghhhhhh

saya fening arinihhh..

adeiiii i hate it when im stuck at what im doinnn.. not that kinda stuck..stuck in terms of blank, clueless and dah takde ideaa *sighh*

and then to make things worse ther seems to be something wrong wif google today and its makin me haf an even badder headache...adeeii adeiii

anybody can help me here??

situation:

I want to automatically uninstall this one program but i can't find the uninstaller. haf alredi asked the so-called experts and they hafnt come back yet..*sigh* so the only thing i can think of at the moment is to sort of create a batch file that will delete directories and alll subdirectories & files residing in it. I know of this deltree command but i sort of cant simulate it on my windows 2000 PC.. its gifing me this msg:

'deltree' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

arrghhhhhhhhhh buduss betul

anybody know of any other commands to do the above? let me know eh?

hahahahhahahahahah..thank god..i just got a reply eMail from the expert and it seems to be the answer... that means hopee...yeyyyyyyyyyy...will try that first thing tomorrow morning..duhhhh its alredi 6pm! no way hose im goin back in the lab..malaaAAAsssss!!

okayla am signing off..

yeyyyy takyah pk dah for the time being.. eh but still anybody who knows of any other commands besides deltree or maybe can enlighten me wif the correct way to use the deltree command let me know eh... thanks!

cau cincau

No comments: