Friday, January 16, 2004

finallyy....



weeeee esok cutiiii

aaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally im able to touch my keyboard...my preciousssssssssssss (hehehe finally i get to make use of that stupida line..)

*sigh* been doing some problem-solving n troubleshooting since morning..nope since yesterday actually!!! and me being the PEMALAS, didnt bring along my notebook..yong baka' baka' hehehehe dh lama dah i left it untouchd at home...nak main game pun malas since thers so many goody programmes on TV *grin*

anyays, ther were actually two outsiders beside me since morning, so i was kinda off limits to do unwork-related stuffs on my PC..susah gilerr..asyik kena kerjaaa..cant even peek at any blogs..hehehehheh..

they just went backk nih *sigh* i shud haf shoo-ed them much much earlier :))

okayla i better go.. ifa's waiting at KFC..nyum nyum..

oh and thanks farah for naming my fish @the office ni ha ..he (ehem ehem) is now officially called PAIBOON :))

note to gaban: dh besar panjang dah this supposedly-belongs-to-you fish nih :p

*antsy grin* am signing off wif a sort-of sadis joke i got fwdwd to :)) bosses yg jahat tu, pls dont dont be offence..im merely pasting je nih..

here goess..

---------------------------------------

A guy phones up his boss, but gets the boss' wife instead.

Wife : "I'm afraid he died last week." she explains.

The next day the man calls again and asks for the same boss.

Wife : "I told you ......" the wife replies, "he died last week! "

The next day he calls again and repeated his request to speak to his boss. By this time, the wife is getting upset and shouts:

Wife : "I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TWICE --- MY HUSBAND, YOUR BOSS, DIED LAST WEEK! WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING?"
Guy : "Because..." he replied laughing, " I just love hearing it......"

---------------------------------------

o_O told ya it was a bit sadis

haf a nice weekend frens

cau cincau

No comments: