Monday, January 19, 2004

adeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..


adeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..

i did a bad not-nice thing tadii :( i ter accidently marah on the phone a visitor-user who wanted help..camner?!!..well i didnt noticed pun my voice was raised..he said that I did and that made me even more angrier..well..now he ..yes ladies and gents..its a HE.. sort of merajuk..wont even pick up my call (after i felt guilty la kan.. :p) yup i tried calling back using a frens fon, after one ring dia terus angkat..hahahhaha *biatch* no offence aa nani and apis if ur reading this..

so now im actually still kinda in a guilty state.. well i prefer hafing good terms wif everyone what.. he did say he will call me tomorrow..since he absolutely implied indirectlyle that he DO NOT WANT to talk to me today.. well its NOT my fault sayin he's name wrongly..i forgot..

tahape hapekan..i called him TWICE tau after the bad thing i did, to A-P-O-L-O-G-I-Z-E.. adeiiii.. takpe if he doesnt call me tomorrow..i'll CALL him!!..ceewahhhh.. mcm pujuk boifren je...muahahahah.. nahhh ntah2 ill be busy tomorrow and will compltely forget bout this shit.. :)) uwaaaAAaaa i do hope so cos i really hate it when i make someone terkecik hati..adeiiii..

im blaming it on PMS *grin* jus this once laa :) everyone plsss stay away (temporarily!!) from antusemut!! u've been warned!!

okayla i gtg

oh btw frens, ges wot, my sister pun dah ader blog.. as normal practise ehem ehem ifaalyana raised her magic wand, did some jampi serapah and whola, pls meet dotkiut's blog. :)) thanks ifa mauhahaha..sowi adikku i just had to inform everyone how broken ur english is.. hehehehe...ive NOT linked her officially yet since she didnt actually say yess but i don think she'll mind when i do..... :))

hmmm..another member of the family joining the blogging thingee..hahah kinda felt weird and a bit pathetic.. but we dont care kan adikku..muahahahhaha .

see ya tomorrow..if im not busy making the phone call :))

cau cincau

p/s to the man stated above: if you happen to stumble upon this humble blog (heyy taht ryhmes..eheh) in the future (hope NOT!!) ..I AM VERY VERY SORRY!

No comments: