Thursday, January 08, 2004

oh well...

$^@($^)

haf been blog-reading since one o'clock...hehhehehe.. seriusly am NOT on diet..(yet)..not that i know off (my diet plans, if any)..oh well..

actually, a fren who was supposed to treat me for lunch cancelled our appoinment...mangkuk hayun..marah betul akuu!! i even askd him "takut bini ko marah ke??" wahahahhahahah....althou i made it sound as if im jokin but actually i really meant it...nyeh nyeh nyeh yup i can be very mean..teruk betull kan.. and that ladys and gentlements, actually made me malas to go for lunch...confirm by 4 my stomach will be growling like crazy *grin* oh btw (his excuse) the fren had to go back to the office..and he'll pay for that!! i'll be 'pow'ing him lagi teruk nanti....hehehhe

*sigh* haf been bz lately..heheheh it has been awhile that im into my workk..normally the excuse will be ---> takde mood..and boy I yam moody these days but only during office hours, work-related laa..i just get easily pissed off wif ppl.. i hate it when ppl answer my question wif "i donno la...."..WTF.. mmg nak kena duku..and i haf a meeting wif them at 3 oclock nih!! malassnyeEEEeee and shaitt..i hope i wont be a biatch..

i doo jaga my hmmm wat u call that errr reputation (of being a nice and sweet ehem ehem lady) .. heheh i think tahts a tad bit too late.. yeah my colleagues aroun me alredi knows that i'm one very garang-and-kelam-kabut-and-get mad-easily person.. but i think they are alredi immune to my rant.. darn?!!..normally those times i'll be IGNORED...terukkan depa nih... muahahhahahaha.. but other ppl..muahahhahah..they're sure gonna get a piece of my alredi shitty mind sooner or later..oh well.. i do need to change ...*sigh*

okayla i gtg need to think some more..work work...

oh btw a shoutout to donna: nice meeting ya bebehh! psst psst: shes sure is one cool and hot chick mommy!! *grin*

cau cincau


No comments: